Hey guys. I’ve missed you. I’ve been a busy bee all day today.
I slept in (heh, until 8:45am), and am somehow still exhausted even after over 9 hours of sleep. Once I finally got my butt in gear, I headed out to run 12 miles. Well.
9.02 miles / 1:53:17 / 12:33 avg pace
Miles 1-5 were GREAT. I was focusing on 10:1-2 minute run intervals (run 10 minutes, walk 1-2 minutes) and that was working out well. But then next thing I knew, BAM. I hit a wall and it felt like I was trying to run while in a bear hug. I made it to 9 miles, and called it good. I was aiming for the 12, but I was time crunched and physically beat. I can’t complain too much though because this was my longest outdoor run so far since I moved here a few weeks ago.
I’m sore and my legs don’t want to sit still. It’s also only 7pm and I could go to bed. I might have to bust out some coffee because this is ridiculous.
Look at the ridiculous route I ran. That’s all.
No, wait. I haven’t joined the iOS 7 bandwagon yet because my stupid phone is making me delete things first and it’s a pain in my butt. STOOPID. I WANNA JOIN DA PARTY.
- iamrunner likes this
- runningonredbull said: Come to the dark side…iOS 7 is awesome! Lol actually visually it’s neat and cool and all but eh I haven’t noticed much else different.
- runningonredbull likes this
- rasmtazberry24 likes this
- kzoorebelrunner likes this
- katiegirlchasesinfinity likes this
- angeldrinkstea likes this
- missmarisol likes this
- kat-rd2be said: It’s pretty awesome! Check out my fb page for some tips on using the new system! My brother in law posted a link to my page.
- kat-rd2be likes this
- 3quartersalice likes this
- runningonthebeach likes this
- healthymarc likes this
- tumblingoffthecouch likes this
- healthychristy said: You are great - all of your posts make me smile ♥
- keepgoinggreen likes this
- livelaughyoga likes this
- arrowsandbowz likes this
- runwrite likes this
- fromlazytolively likes this
- racingtheghosts likes this
- joshbuildshealth likes this
- danimoveson likes this
- emilyatthejs likes this
- marathonmelissa likes this
- hopelessromanticelephant likes this
- theshrinkingvioletblog likes this
- shortmom likes this
- seechrisrun said: I’d guess that bear hug was the thin air finally getting to you. Sounds like you’re adapting though if you can make it 5 without any problems.
- seechrisrun likes this
- katebikerun likes this
- neverletmegeaux likes this
- sarahspeaksnow said: I love youuuu!!!! And just delete things! It will be worth itttt. Lol.
- activearika likes this
- adventureproof likes this
- sarahspeaksnow likes this
- 26bytwentysix likes this
- weightandwit likes this
- rachaelfightsback posted this