Officially ran in no man’s land today. I have never ran anything past a half marathon so today was a huge milestone. I got emotional by mile 2 because I couldn’t believe I was attempting such a distance. By mile 3, I looked like a drowned rat because it had started to rain, and it continued on/off for the rest of the run.
No side stitches! But my left side of my quad/knee got pretty sore by mile 10 and my right knee just a little bit. Oh, I also got another half marathon PR!!! 2:27:08!!
Mile 1 - 11:16
Mile 2 - 11:19
Mile 3 - 11:10
Mile 4 - 11:07
Mile 5 - 11:18
Mile 6 - 11:15
Mile 7 - 11:09
Mile 8 - 11:18
Mile 9 - 11:15
Mile 10 - 11:15
Mile 11 - 11:17
Mile 12 - 11:17
Mile 13 - 11:15
Mile 14 - 11:17
Holy crap!!! I don’t think I have ever had such even splits during a long run in my life. Look at the last half!
(My watch is miscalculating my calories though most definitely…)
- ihadey likes this
- johnnarock likes this
- shrinkingmomma likes this
- obsoletemodel likes this
- themanboobexpress likes this
- sarina-marie-health-y likes this
- hopetherunner said: Awesome job lady! That road leads to the town I live in lol
- swisschardmyheart likes this
- kristina-runs likes this
- surprisinglyrefreshing likes this
- onekan42 likes this
- healthymarc likes this
- ekf likes this
- whatndid likes this
- katiegirlchasesinfinity said: YOU. ARE. AWESOME!!!!!
- katiegirlchasesinfinity likes this
- kevsfatfight likes this
- hopetherunner likes this
- courtrunson likes this
- iwillrunforfood likes this
- foxfootedfrets likes this
- belovedvictory likes this
- tumblingoffthecouch said: Wow! Awesome run!
- tumblingoffthecouch likes this
- racingtheghosts likes this
- joshbuildshealth likes this
- strivingforgoalsnotwishes likes this
- lojogetsfaster said: Wow, that’s really good to have such even splits!
- seechrisrun said: Those splits! Are you sure you don’t have robot legs?
- seechrisrun likes this
- onwardsanddownwards likes this
- becky-balances likes this
- shortmom said: super consistent! way to go!!
- shortmom likes this
- iamrunner likes this
- iamrunner said: Way To Go!!!!!!
- abbieandthings said: you are awesome
- britsfit likes this
- abbieandthings likes this
- activearika likes this
- amdear likes this
- sarahspeaksnow said: So freaking proud of you lady!!!! <3
- sarahspeaksnow likes this
- liftheavyrunstrong likes this
- liveasbravemen likes this
- runningwithpump likes this
- runningfortheriesling said: Talk about consistency! Killin it!
- runningfortheriesling likes this