6.01 miles / 1:12:01 / 11:59 avg pace
I wore shorts while running for the first time ever today. They even had built in underwear and it was actually kind of nice. I was all sorts of bright, but I was starting to get tan lines from my capris…
The first 3 miles were GREAT and I was rocking sub 11 minute miles. Then all the sudden, BAM. I hit the hardest brick wall of my life. My legs felt like lead and I could barely run more than 1/10th of a mile without wanting to stop.
84 degrees though… I reallyneed to become more of a morning runner. It’s just so hard for me to run so soon after waking up. I got home and then proceeded to collapse (figuratively) on the couch and eat an entire thing of strawberries.
Mile 1 - 10:51
Mile 2 - 10:50
Mile 3 - 10:55
Mile 4 - 13:24
Mile 5 - 13:14
Mile 6 - 12:35
- headswillroll98things likes this
- weightandwit likes this
- lojogetsfaster likes this
- rasmtazberry24 likes this
- amandagetsfit likes this
- theendguy likes this
- kat-rd2be said: I’ve been running around 8:30 at night. It’s still warm outside (90s here), but not having the sun on me makes all the difference in the world.
- shortmom likes this
- kat-rd2be likes this
- katebikerun likes this
- fromlazytolively said: Love all the colors and you’re awesome for pushing through!!
- fromlazytolively likes this
- weightlossgoesrawr reblogged this from rachaelfightsback
- onekan42 said: Really good training. Those first 3 miles were great. Looks like the heat got you the last 3. Still a really great run. Great miles banked for the marathon.
- gioruns likes this
- racingtheghosts likes this
- obsoletemodel likes this
- seechrisrun likes this
- dreaminmiles likes this
- dripping-sweat reblogged this from rachaelfightsback
- iwillrunforfood likes this
- theworstwanderlust said: At least you pushed yourself and didn’t let you legs stop you! That’s dedication. Keep it up :)
- theworstwanderlust likes this
- joshbuildshealth likes this
- goodthingscomeslow likes this
- runningwithpump likes this
- 21purda likes this
- funhappylife2 likes this
- foxfootedfrets said: Go girl!
- foxfootedfrets likes this
- alliegets likes this
- 3quartersalice likes this
- sarahspeaksnow likes this
- theeggetarianrunner likes this
- rachaelfightsback posted this