So I did it.
I ran 9 gloomy miles this afternoon. I really didn’t want to. I’ve been sore and have a huge to-do list, but I got my ass out there and just ran. I stepped in goose poop for the first time, ran out of water, got slightly rained on, and had the worst side stitch of my life at the end, but it was worth it. I never regret my experiences while running.
My goal this month was to run 70 miles. Well, uh, I kicked that goal in the ASS and have officially ran 78. SEVENTY EIGHT. My previous longest month was last month and that was only 65 miles. The weird thing is that I don’t even feel like I’ve pushed it that much. Today wasn’t my best, but it wasn’t my worst either.
Alright. I have a flight at 6:15am tomorrow. I am heading out to Colorado finally (not moving yet) for my best friends wedding! I should probably get started on that to-do list…
- seechrisrun likes this
- racingtheghosts likes this
- rasmtazberry24 likes this
- obsoletemodel likes this
- amandagetsfit likes this
- keepgoinggreen likes this
- iamrunner likes this
- runninglady87 likes this
- 3quartersalice likes this
- onekan42 likes this
- rosieleavy likes this
- joshbuildshealth likes this
- swimbackwardstothemoon likes this
- liftheavyrunstrong likes this
- see-em-run likes this
- thinnerhealthierhappier2013 likes this
- iwillrunforfood said:That looks like Pilot Knob Road in Apple Valley!
- weightandwit said:This just hyped me up for my run in like 30 minutes. so THANK YOU.
- weightandwit likes this
- fromlazytolively said:Way to go on getting that run in girl! And your pony tail looks so sassy I love it!!$
- fromlazytolively likes this
- sarahspeaksnow likes this
- hernameisjona likes this
- katiegirlchasesinfinity likes this
- intuitivelyshay likes this
- kickinupthepace likes this
- funhappylife2 likes this
- chasenphotography likes this
- littlemissyoullgofar likes this
- hopelessromanticelephant likes this
- rachaelfightsback posted this