I’m training for a full marathon… Who does that?! I get bored driving 26.2 miles and yet, now I am going to be RUNNING it. Crazy gal right hurr.
My run tonight was beautiful; I even saw an owl! My legs, however, just weren’t wanting to go. They were heavy and stiff, but all in all it was a pretty decent 5.5 miles.
After our run, Amy and I decided to stop for frozen yogurt. Don’t worry, guys! I can’t feel
too guilty about this because it was quite literally like 75% fruit and so amazingly delicious.
I’ve had a busy, and productive day! I just wish the hours didn’t go by so quickly. I’ve also got a lot more bug bites now than I did waking up…
- headswillroll98things likes this
- fromlazytolively said: Looks like a gorgeous run and don’t feel guilty at all!! You work your butt off and deserve those treats!
- fromlazytolively likes this
- seeamandarun said: You are too cute!
- tumblingoffthecouch likes this
- kickinupthepace likes this
- kat-rd2be said: Beautiful!!
- kat-rd2be likes this
- racingtheghosts likes this
- rasmtazberry24 said: What a beautiful place to run and that froyo looks amazing.
- rasmtazberry24 likes this
- springermom likes this
- sarahspeaksnow likes this
- charlesonthemove likes this
- 3quartersalice likes this
- katiegirlchasesinfinity likes this
- loveslojo likes this
- lojogetsfaster likes this
- danimal5867 said: I never feel guilty about froyo. My wife and I go to Menchies almost every Sunday afternoon
- yogawarriornyc likes this
- katebikerun likes this
- feabhsu likes this
- funhappylife2 said: Way to go girl!
- funhappylife2 likes this
- kristina-runs likes this
- iwatchtheworldoutside said: Do you have a race in mind yet?
- iwatchtheworldoutside likes this
- keepgoinggreen likes this
- becomingahotgirlfriend likes this
- littlemissyoullgofar likes this
- karikeepsrunning likes this
- iamrunner said: Awesome pictures! Jealous of your snack!
- rachaelfightsback posted this