So, Bryon is a beast. I did a modified version of the workout that he posted the other day. I did 30 lunges instead of 50 burpees because uh, they just suck and I still basically died. I can’t believe he did double of all this. No.
74 degree temps and I decided to be crazy (per usual). I also biked 10 miles today while at the gym…
0.25 mile hard, 50 squats, 0.25 mile easy.
0.25 mile hard, 50 push-ups, 0.25 mile easy.
0.25 mile hard, 50 bench dips, 0.25 mile easy.
0.25 mile hard, 50 sit-ups, 0.25 mile easy.
0.25 mile hard, 30 lunges each leg, 0.25 mile easy.
We did it a little out of order (got confused) and ended up only doing 1.75 miles, but then jogged another 2.25 miles. So sore already, so sweaty, so great.
I’m sad though because I forgot I had to hit the lap button on my watch (not just pause) to see my 0.25 mile splits. I had about an average pace of 9:40 for the first 1.75 miles.
Excuse me while I crawl downstairs to make some food.
- werkoutwhitegirl reblogged this from rachaelfightsback
- obsoletemodel likes this
- onekan42 likes this
- kat-rd2be likes this
- joshbuildshealth likes this
- racingtheghosts likes this
- sarahspeaksnow likes this
- katiegirlchasesinfinity said: Your sports bra is super cute!
- katiegirlchasesinfinity likes this
- funhappylife2 likes this
- snap-eat-love likes this
- iamrunner said: Awesome!!
- rasmtazberry24 likes this
- feabhsu likes this
- iwillrunforfood likes this
- keepgoinggreen likes this
- simplyjacobs12 reblogged this from rachaelfightsback
- simplyjacobs12 likes this
- lojogetsfaster said: bench dips are the devil.
- neovane likes this
- fromlazytolively likes this
- runningwithpump said: This makes me sooo happy. Great work!!
- runningwithpump likes this
- jordan-gets-fast likes this
- rebuildingmanda likes this
- liftheavyrunstrong likes this
- alliegets likes this
- lindsaydoeslife likes this
- katebikerun likes this
- rachaelfightsback posted this