Last nights dinner, tonights dinner (I ate more eggs than that), and MY FACE.
Tonight I ran 2.09 miles at the gym in 20 minutes and I freaking achieved a new 1 mile PR!
Previous 1 mile PR: 8:53
Tonight’s 1 mile PR: 8:02 BOOM!
Huge S/O to those who pace 8 minutes or less. I’d die. I think I did. I had such a fantastic and disgusting sweat going on though. After that, I walked around to cool off, and then did the following.
Assisted pull up @ 115 pounds (61% of my weight): 7 reps, 3x. Don’t judge me. I have the upper body strength of a
strong 80 year old.
Squat rack @ 75 pounds: 10 reps, 3x.
LOTS OF DUMBBELLS. My arms better hate me tomorrow.
- airgetshealthy likes this
- fromlazytolively likes this
- racingtheghosts likes this
- sarahspeaksnow likes this
- onekan42 likes this
- shortmom likes this
- themanboobexpress likes this
- kat-rd2be likes this
- runninglady87 likes this
- alliegets likes this
- setcourseforkona likes this
- funhappylife2 likes this
- 3quartersalice likes this
- thatgirloresto likes this
- iamrunner said: Way to go on that mile!!
- iamrunner likes this
- rachaelfightsback posted this