My day in photos:
1) Smoothie obsession: Vanilla whey protein powder, diet cranberry juice, fresh banana, and mixed frozen fruit.
2) and 3) During and after my run. I’ve never sweat so much in my life.
4) 8.2 glorious miles ALL under 12 minutes a piece. Read my update on DailyMile: here. (and add me!) I hope you enjoy my sweaty ass. Although extremely comfortable, I think I’ll wear different pants for my future long runs.
5) FREE venti skinny iced caramel macchiato with an extra shot of expresso. Not as delicious as it should have been, but at least it was free via rewards.
6) Leaving the Mall of America and I basically almost fell on my face. My toe still hurts from hitting it so hard. I’m classy.
7) Chicken taco for dinner with rice, and potato ole’s. Worth it.
8) Bathroom selfie? Because I can. And I look good. It’s fine.
9) Minnesota’s wicked clouds today that didn’t provide and wicked storm.
- kristina-runs likes this
- feabhsu likes this
- surprisinglyrefreshing likes this
- lojogetsfaster likes this
- fromlazytolively likes this
- yogawarriornyc said: Yay great job on the run!!! And I always feel like a dope when I use my Starbucks reward on a grande. They’re all like “you know it’s free, right?” Yeah I know. But my body doesn’t!
- iamrunner likes this
- onekan42 likes this
- ashesofheroes said: I hope your toe feels better soon!!
- 3quartersalice likes this
- brbgettingfit likes this
- racingtheghosts likes this
- friedtofit likes this
- airgetshealthy likes this
- sarahspeaksnow likes this
- stephsaysgo likes this
- gloriar likes this
- rachaelfightsback posted this