TEN MILES, YOU GUYS. TEN. Who the heck am I!? I’m still baffled. There’s a brief recap above from my Daily Mile account (and yes, I realize there’s a small typo, oops). I cannot even begin to explain how amazing I feel about this run. (Even now! As the minor expected pain and stiffness is noticed).
I ran the entire thing. Sure, I’m not the fastest runner, but I ran TEN miles without walking. That’s pretty badass if you ask me. I never imagined I would be able to do this. The longest I’d ever ran without walking was on a treadmill, and that was only 5 miles.
SO MANY SMILES. I’d just entered beastmode and was ecstatic. Also, please notice how fast I was going the last couple of miles!!! I even finished my last mile in under 10 minutes.
A week and a half until my first half marathon. I’m ready for you. I just hope you go as well as today went!
Oh, and here is a delicious photo for you guys to enjoy of my waterbelt sweat line. Yummy.
Also, these pants are AWESOME. Finally got them yesterday.
- f-i-t-ashley likes this
- kat-rd2be said: You are an inspiration!!! I hope to get there someday
- bonafortuna likes this
- bonafortuna said: ten?! you are my running inspiration! i just started trying to run outside and it is scary and hard, but if you can do it, i can do it too. way to go rachael!!!
- secretw0rds likes this
- secretw0rds said: awwww yayyy! good for you!!! I don’t know you but I’m proud of you! you’re my biggest inspiration on here and I love seeing your posts!
- kindofasmalldeal likes this
- cleanfitsteph likes this
- dirtinmycoffee likes this
- racingtheghosts likes this
- kiaratheclark likes this
- nomorephat said: Wow, that’s really awesome! What an achievement! You’re very inspiring :)
- iwillrunforfood likes this
- nomorephat likes this
- kristagetsfit likes this
- lojogetsfaster said: You call that a sweat line? Shooooooot.
- surprisinglyrefreshing likes this
- becomingkal likes this
- small-butmighty said: Go youuu! I used to be able to run 6 miles but now I can’t even run 3 without walking :( I AM SO JELLY. BUT CONGRATS!
- small-butmighty likes this
- 3quartersalice likes this
- lojogetsfaster likes this
- fromlazytolively likes this
- yogawarriornyc likes this
- hernameisjona likes this
- onefitmama likes this
- ashesofheroes said: You just kept getting faster!
- katiegirlchasesinfinity said: I am SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!! You are a complete and total rockstar and I can’t wait to hear how much you dominated the half!!!!!
- katiegirlchasesinfinity likes this
- rachaelfightsback posted this